Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Things I Like

Here are some things I like!

Back on Mother's Day, Aaron gave me a day off!  It was thwarted when Leah threw up, so I finally claimed it last week!

I got my first pedicure with my friend, Steph!  It was awesome!


I especially liked the little fan that blew on my toes to dry everything.  I didn't have my camera with me at the time, or I totally would have taken a picture of it.

Then, I went to Panera.  I really like their salads and love love double loved their tropical hibiscus iced tea.


I stopped at Pier One for the first time in forever and became slightly obsessed with these adorable stackable espresso cups and saucers.  


Problem:  I don't like espresso.  Still bright and cheerful, though!

I do like Caribou Coffee though!


I know that Caribou isn't cool guy indie rocker coffee.  

But I am not a cool guy nor am I an indie rocker.  Caribou for the win!

This is the last k-cup of Caribou, so I savored it.  I'll have to get more!

I like this print that I got last week!


It says, "All I need today is a little bit of coffee and a whole lot of Jesus."   

Even though I'm not a coffee-every-day girl, I still thought it was perfect for our coffee station!

I like caramel apple fro yo!


Of course I put heath on it.

I like all the free stuff my girls got for completing the library summer reading program!


They each got a free kids meal at Subway, personal pan sized pizza at Pizza Hut, meal and sundae at an Italian restaurant in town, dilly bar at Dairy Queen, ice cream cone at the movie theater, book from the book fair at the library, and pass to a state park.  

I don't think I'm forgetting anything!  

I like Sweet Baby Gracie!


Ever since she was an actual baby, I wrap her up in a towel after she bathes, carry her around, show her to everyone and say, "Sweet Baby Gracie!"  

This will probably stop before she's a teenager ;)

I hope your weekend is full of things you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment