Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

February 16-22 Menu

Well, we just finished up birthday bonanza 1 of 3 this weekend!  Leah's birthday is this Tuesday and our families came to celebrate her on Saturday...yep, Valentine's Day!  We had a really great day!

Anyway, what time is it?

It's menu time!!!!!!

In my head I sounded like a really fun announcer and you all sounded like a gym full of overly excited elementary school kids :)


Monday, February 16  Lasagna Soup (this is my favorite soup)
Tuesday, February 17  Hot Dogs (for Leah's birthday)
Wednesday, February 18  Burritos (this for Aaron and this for me.  I already made them and they are in the freezer for a quick meal!)
Thursday, February 19  Breakfast Pizza with Hash Brown Crust
Friday, February 20  Pizza
Saturday, February 21  Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos (we didn't get to these last week)
Sunday, February 22  Leftovers  Silly Cereal Supper

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment