Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9-15 Menu

In a shocking, SHOCKING turn of events, I'm not making a monthly menu.  

I know.  I hardly even know who I am any more.

For now, I'm going to be doing it weekly.  I really enjoyed making a monthly menu, but it does take a lot of time.  I recently got some meat on a good sale that wouldn't have necessarily fit into the monthly menu.  While I have no problem changing up a menu, it seems like a waste of time to do a whole month only to change it due to a good sale.  

So, I'm going to give it a shot and see how I like it!

Here's what we're having this week!


Monday, February 9  Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
Tuesday, February 10  Honey Lemon Chicken (making kabobs, not stir fry)
Wednesday, February 11  Manicotti 
Thursday, February 12  Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos
Friday, February 13  Korean Beef
Saturday, February 14  Celebrating Leah's Birthday and Pizza!
Sunday, February 15  Leftovers and Silly Cereal Supper

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment