Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

Everyday Happy: January 1-7, 2016


I'm jumping back into taking a picture every day!  I decided to call it Everyday Happy, purposely using "everyday" as one word.  Everyday basically means regular.  And, while I certainly don't think that everything in life makes us happy all the time, I do think that the happy little bits of the everyday in our every day are worth noticing!

January 1


We celebrated New Year's Eve the afternoon of New Year's Day.  Gracie was really feeling the party :)


January 2


Gracie loves grapefruit without sugar sprinkled on top.  Pretty impressive for a 5 year old in my book!


January 3


Singing songs for Sunday School (say that 5 times fast :))


January 4


Such a sunshiney day definitely called for some matching shades :)


January 5


I started going through Maggie and Gracie's room...some pre-packing organization, if you will :)  It always looks worse before it looks better!


January 6


Gracie and Emma hanging out in a box, like friends do.


January 7


Some fun imaginative play on a Thursday night!


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment