Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Project 365: #22

We had a pretty full week and are enjoying the beginning of summer!

Day 150:


I've read about grilling pizza, but, clearly, I have yet to master it!  Dominos came to the rescue :)


Day 151:


We went to a wedding and my parents were there, too!  My dad set up a little water taste test for the girls (myself included) in champagne flutes:  bottled vs. tap.  Papa always brings the fun!


Day 152:


Breakfast in the lobby of our hotel!


Day 153:


Don't use a wooden spoon while making a smoothie in a blender.  duh.


Day 154:


Grilling with daddy!


Day 155:


Breakfast with The Kitty :)


Day 156:


Sweet Strawberry Sisters!  For the record, they chose to match each other...


Have a great weekend!  I don't think we have much on the schedule, so that should be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment