Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June Menu

Hello, friends!

I'd be lying if I said I was going to religiously stick to this menu, as I feel like my brain was full of pudding when I put it together!  I'll probably simplify it some as the month moves along.  

But, here you go! As always, I hope you find some good ideas!


Sunday, June 1  out of town

Monday, June 2  BBQ chicken on the grill with potato casserole and veggie skewers
Tuesday, June 3  Bacon Burgers with Bacon, Onion, Balsamic Jam with Seasoned Roasted Potatoes
Wednesday, June 4  Chicken Philly Sandwiches, chips, salad, Banana Bars 
Thursday, June 5  Breakfast Bowls
Friday, June 6  Pizza
Saturday, June 7  Pancakes and Scrambled Eggs  Pulled Beef Sandwiches
Sunday, June 8  leftovers/sandwiches  Silly Cereal Supper

Monday, June 9  Popcorn Chicken
Tuesday, June 10  Crockpot Shredded Beef Enchiladas with cilantro corn salad
Wednesday, June 11  Sweet and Sour Chicken with broccoli and rice and salad
Thursday, June 12  Honey Ginger Flank Steak
Friday, June 13  Pizza
Saturday, June 14  Bean Burritos  Huevos Rancheros
Sunday, June 15  leftovers/sandwiches  Silly Cereal Supper

Monday, June 16  Key West Grilled Chicken
Tuesday, June 17  Turkey Meatballs in Raspberry BBQ sauce  
Wednesday, June 18  Grilling
Thursday, June 19  Sweet Chili Chicken, Mango Rice, Honey Ginger Green Beans from a cookbook
Friday, June 20  Pizza
Saturday, June 21  Coffee Cake and Smoothies from a magazine  Panini
Sunday, June 22  leftovers/sandwiches  Silly Cereal Supper

Monday, June 23  Spaghetti
Tuesday, June 24  PWs Fajitas from a cookbook
Wednesday, June 25  Chicken Tacos in slow cooker
Thursday, June 26  The Sandwich
Friday, June 27  Pizza
Saturday, June 28  Baked Oatmeal from a cookbook  Leftovers
Sunday, June 29  out of town

Monday, June 30  out of town

Next month I want to be sure to try these because I think that's when cherries will be less expensive!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment