Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Hello Monday!

Happy Monday to you, Friends!

Here are a few random snapshots from around these parts lately!

Hello Ninja!



Leah has enjoyed wearing this scarf around her face because she can see through it!!!  This is apparently the peak of awesomeness when one is 7 years old.

I'd like to draw your attention to the photo bomb above as well.  I'm sorry if this is a little tmi for you, but that is where Gracie goes to poop.  

I'll give you one guess as to what I did immediately after I took this picture ;)

Hello Good Food!


This is what I bought at the grocery store on Saturday!  Doesn't it look like I'm making fun and delicious food?  If you want the recipes, check out Saturday the 6th on April's Menu.

Hello Dramatic Maggie!


Maggie was sitting at the counter and wanted to play on the iTouch.  My iTouch has a lot more games than Aaron's does.  Unbeknownst to her, she had Aaron's.  She looked for the games and said, "Are you serious?  Just Angry Birds?" and put her head in her hands.  When we laughed, she kept saying it, getting slightly more dramatic every time.

Love.Her.

Hello Awesome-est Paint Name Ever!


I don't want to actually paint anything this color (we actually just painted over a color very similar to this), but I love love double love the name!

Hello Ponytail!


Gracie's hair is technically long enough for a ponytail, but not quite thick enough to stay.  Super cute, though, anyway!

Hello Grocery List!


I love it when Leah add's things to my grocery list.  I especially appreciate the exclamation points!!!  

I'll have to be sure to better enunciate my "g" so we don't have yogurt spelled with a "v" next time.

Hello Mini Me's!


I cannot help but do the color breakdown when eating colored candy.  I do not mix flavors of fruit things (with the exception of sometimes intentionally mixing grape and lemon), and I don't even like mixing different colors of m&m's.  Again, there's a reason why this blog has "quirky" in the title :)

Does anyone remember when Starburst had suckers?  They were like Blo-Pops but Starburst on the inside instead of gum.  They were amazing!  Anyway, I would always do the color breakdown on how many of each flavor were in the bag.

It was surprisingly uneven.

Anyway, Maggie and Leah did the color breakdown all on their own...making this mama proud ;)  Gracie didn't, but she wanted me to take her picture, too.  I was happy to oblige!

On a side note, Aaron is watching The Hobbit as I write this.  I realize that I am in the minority of people who don't really get into Lord of the Rings stuff, but I have so many witty comments to make, and I am refraining...just barely ;)  Whew!

Have a super week!

I'm linking up with Lisa Leonard 

No comments:

Post a Comment