Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

April Menu

Drum roll, please! 

After this adorable picture of our girls on Easter...



I present to you the...



You'll notice that I have switched soup on Mondays with salad on Mondays.  Pretty exciting stuff!

I feel like there's kind of a lot of chicken, because, well, we have a lot of chicken in the freezer and I'm working on healthier eating.

Monday, April 1: Eggs and Toast (we will just be getting back in town, so it needs to be easy)
Tuesday, April 2: Date Night
Wednesday, April 3: Spaghetti (I froze half of the sauce from last month)
Thursday, April 4: Breakfast Bowls
Friday, April 5: Pizza
Saturday, April 6: Bistro Apple Panini (lunch)  Broiled Parmesan and Lemon Chicken with Baked Lemon Pasta (supper)
Sunday, April 7: Subs or Sandwiches (lunch)  Silly Cereal Supper

Monday, April 8: Classic Cobb Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette 
Tuesday, April 9: Date Night
Wednesday, April 10: BBQs
Thursday, April 11: Baked Fish Sticks
Friday, April 12: Out of Town
Saturday, April 13: Our of Town
Sunday, April 14: Subs or Sandwiches (lunch)  Silly Cereal Supper

Monday, April 15: Chinese Chop Salad
Tuesday, April 16: Date Night
Wednesday, April 17: BBQ Chicken Sliders (save BBQ for Saturday)
Thursday, April 18: Honey Lime Tilapia
Friday, April 19: Pizza
Saturday, April 20: Hashbrown Egg Bake (lunch)  BBQ Chicken Salad
Sunday, April 21: Subs or Sandwiches (lunch)  Silly Cereal Supper

Monday, April 22: Copycat Culver's Chicken Cashew Salad
Tuesday, April 23: Date Night
Wednesday, April 24: Salmon
Thursday, April 25: Chicken Parmesan
Friday, April 26: Pizza
Saturday, April 27: Macaroni and Cheese (lunch)  Honey Orange Pork Tenderloin
Sunday, April 28: Subs or Sandwiches (lunch)  Silly Cereal Supper

Monday, April 29: Chef Salad (probably won't do the deviled egg, though)
Tuesday, April 30: Date Night

Full Disclosure: I made some homemade mac and cheese a couple of months ago, and I can't, for the life of me, remember what recipe I used!  I linked to one that I've made before and is delicious, but it's not the one I made last time.  

Oh, and here's a pic of the super cute pasta that I showed you last month.



Probably the world's cutest spaghetti :)

In case you missed it, here is last months menu, and here are the tips I posted about menu planning.

I'm linking up with menu plan Monday on orgjunkie.com!

mpm chalkboard


No comments:

Post a Comment