Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy Little Things

Here are some happy little things from the past couple of weeks!

The 425 Special



You know how there are some days when you just don't have your act together enough to get dinner on the table (even when you have a menu)?  That's when I turn to our friend, The 425 Special!  Tater Tots and Fish sticks bake at the same temperature for the same amount of time.  BINGO!  Don't worry, I rounded out the meal with some raisins :)

Sitting on the Kitchen Table



Our friend, Doyl, came to visit us a couple of weeks ago!  He is a missionary in Nepal, and we usually get to see him when he comes home on furlough.  We will never be surprised to hear from Doyl and are always SO happy to see him!  He's getting married soon, so hopefully the next time he stops by, we'll get to visit his lovely new bride!

Oh, the girls were sitting on the table to get a better look at Doyl's pictures of missionary life in Nepal.  Very cool stuff!

Babysitting



Maggie asked Gracie to babysit her giraffe and kitty while she was at school.

I think we can all agree that Gracie did a great job :)

Encouraging Postcard 



Someone from our church has been sending out random encouraging postcards!  There's been quite a discussion going on on facebook and we can't figure it out!  Pretty cool stuff!

Pumpkins



You know how some people carve or create really amazing pumpkins?  We are not that family.  I'm just happy we all have all of our fingers left and no gaping wounds :)

Clothes, Clothes, Clothes!



One of my least favorite Mommy tasks is changing out seasonal clothes.  When I switched out winter for summer earlier this year, I just left it all in a laundry basket which made it quite handy when I switched summer for winter clothes.

Even though dealing with kids' clothes is SO annoying to me, I'm more grateful that God provides everything we need...right down to clothes for our daughters!

Baby Swing Thing



I'm not sure exactly what Gracie is doing with her pink blanket and baby.  It appears to be a swing/sling/hammock.  Either way, shed asked me to take her picture, and I have to say she looks quite cute!

The Color Breakdown



I always do the color breakdown when eating skittles or m&m's.  I literally can't help myself.

It appears to be genetic :)

Pretty Flower



And after you do the color breakdown, you can even make multi-color flowers!

I hope your week is full of Happy Little Things!

No comments:

Post a Comment