Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Project 365: #18

It's been a fun and full week around here!

Day 122:


What makes me happy?  Fake grass makes me happy (among other things :))!


Day 123:


We did a little "Tour de Park" on Saturday.  15-20 minutes at a park and then we dashed to another one!  Aaron was playing pretend baseball with the girls at this one :)


Day 124:


Leah and I have been working on a little of the timeless cat's cradle game.


Day 125:


We cinco-ed, we de mayo-ed!  Gracie is coming back for more chips.  The ketchup was for Maggie :)


Day 126:


Just checking out the paper!


Day 127:


Fro-yo with my girl <3


Day 128:


Aaron had his first softball game!  Gracie was busy running back and forth from the bleachers to the bubbler again and again and again!


Have a great weekend!  I'm heading to a movie with some friends on Saturday and then Aaron, the girls and I are heading to my favorite restaurant for supper!  It should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment