Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Project 365: #27

It's been a week full of fun and play rehearsals!  Leah is loving her first foray into the theater :)

Day 185:


A fun adventure hike on the 4th of July!  We went to a cook out and kept the girls up for fireworks, too!  While it was fun watching fireworks with the girls, I may have had a tiny bit of regret for keeping them up when there was a lot of crying the next day ;)


Day 186:


Sweet sisters <3


Day 187:


Puzzles with Daddy before church!


Day 188:


Leah learning about her audition for the Missoula Children's Theater!  She had a lot of fun!


Day 189:


I got the girls freezy pops at the pool and they were super excited, even though it was actually kind of cold out!


Day 190:


We found that Maggie is pretty good at carpet ball!


I love her cute dimple <3


Day 191:


Ahhhh...my sweet summer girl, enjoying her season.


I hope you have a great weekend!  We are excited to have all of the grandparents and my sister here to see Leah's play!

No comments:

Post a Comment