Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Project 365: #31

It was a great week around these parts!  Check it out :)

Day 213:


Sitting sweet with Daddy while we were all out to eat!  The highlight for the girls was that they each got 2 FORKS!!!


Day 214:


We had leftovers for supper, but I got all fancy and called them "nibble platters."  Maggie declared it her favorite meal ever.  It's all in the presentation, my friends, it's all in the presentation :)


Day 215:


We went to my parents house to celebrate my dad's birthday!  


Day 216:


Yep, that's Gracie swimming!!!  She's one brave girl!  


Day 217:


And that's what happens when I garden.  Whomp whomp whomp.


Day 218:


We made our own skirts with old t-shirts.  It was super easy!  I used this tutorial.  Plus, that's just a really cute picture of the girls :)


Day 219:


That's just the girls pretending to be Amish...man, I love them!


I hope you have a great weekend ahead of you!  My brother, sister-in-law, and their kids are coming for today and tomorrow!  Needless to say, things are getting excited over here, because...cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment