Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Project 365: #32 and #33

Tap, tap!!  Is this thing on?

Sheesh, it's been a long time since I've been on here!  We've been busy, and to be honest, I've been overwhelmed at times, hence it's been quiet on here!  Oh, I also read a new John Grisham book which takes a lot of free time, too :)

Here are some of the reasons my days have been so beautifully full...

Day 220:



My brother, sister-in-law, and their kids came for an overnight visit.  We had such an awesome time!  All of the girls enjoyed their slumber party :)  You can find the travel bed that Charity is using here.  That thing is awesome!


Day 221:



Yay for cousins!!!  I like how Gracie decided to make a silly face.  Also, Charity and Maggie look like they could be sisters :)


Day 222:



A celebratory treat from DQ for my last time working in the church nursery.  Wheeeeee!!!


Day 223:



Leah had lots of fun making her snapdragon flower talk :)


Day 224:



Showing off all of their car washing hard work :)  Tip:  having your kids "wash" the car is a great way to spend the afternoon...remember this from last summer?  The girls are so big now!


Day 225:



Hannah and Emma joined us when we went to visit Bri, Jenny, and baby Evan.  We had an awesome time!


Day 226:



This was the best moment of the day.  We painted rocks that we may have picked up from the landscaping of the doctor's office.  Much of the rest of the day was spent with life sucking over dramatic crying over routine shots and me awkwardly joking with a nurse about needing a drink after holding down my sobbing daughter.  Did I mention that I was also fasting for a blood draw?  Because I was.


Day 227:



Getting ready to throw some rocks!


Day 228:



Leah made this decorative area for Aaron and me...proclaiming that we are the "Best Mom And Dad In The World!" complete with a blown up Walmart bag balloon :)


Day 229:



Playing school before church! 


Day 230:



Maggie is explaining to Greg all about the carnival she and her sisters prepared for us grown ups :)  Leah's a little excited!


Day 231:


Ahhhh, getting ready to spend some time with an old friend :)  Is it weird that I paused for a moment to study the title page in anticipation of reading the book?  Because I did...


Day 232:



Leah is reading Maggie her "welcome to Kindergarten" letter that she got in the mail from her awesome teacher!


Day 233:



I was driving by myself (even a check up at the doctor can feel like a little vacation) when I saw my wrist.  I realized that if Sherlock was real, he would automatically be able to tell that I'm a mom of young children :)  In other news, we are all caught up with watching Sherlock now...


I hope your week gets off to an awesome start!  Gracie's 4th birthday is on Tuesday, so we are gearing up for that!

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment