Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Views out my Windows...

I've seen some pretty great stuff out my window lately!

For starters there was a deer sitting in our yard earlier this week!


Oh, hello, deer. 


Naturally, I sat at the kitchen table watching her, because I wanted to see her stand up and run off.  

Also, naturally, she ran off while I was engaging in some behavior management conversations, because the girls were fussing at each other.

Oh, well.  You win some, you lose some.

I love summer in our yard!  We have a ton of trees and front yard is well shaded in the morning.


If you were a little kid, wouldn't you just love to hang out there?

The girls sure enjoyed playing out there with my dad!


My parents and Aaron's parents came this week for Leah's school concert, and Aaron's parents brought each girl her own hanging flower pot!


The girls love them and they make the deck so pretty and cheerful!

And last but certainly not least...


The box elder bugs have the audacity to, um, procreate on our window.  

We have small children and prefer to keep things rated G around here...

...sheesh!

So, yeah, there's that.

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying your view today...whatever it may be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment