Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

This and That

This is my 100th post!

Can you believe it?

I'm not the queen of self discipline, so this is kind of a big deal for me :)

So, what do I write about for my 100th post?

Oh, you know, a little bit of this and that.  

Here are some pictures from the last week or so!

In case there was any question about what to do with dirty dishes, Leah left a note :)



I love the little notes she leaves around :)

My husband is brilliant.

We have these plastic plates that we use when we go on picnics in the summer.  I couldn't find a good place for them, so I put them on this little ledge we have on the stairwell to the basement.



Not the best spot.

But where did Aaron put them?



Such a smart and obvious choice.  I don't know why things like that are so beyond me!

Maggie got to go to pre-school this week!  The high school parenting and children class puts it on for 1 hour a day from Monday-Thursday.  Maggie missed Thursday, because she was sick.

Her little friend Gracie came, too!



She had so much fun!  And neither of us cried on her first day which is always a plus.

While Maggie and Gracie were at school, our Gracie Kate and I went to the park.



I love getting to play with her by herself.  It's fun to see what she likes to do when she just chooses instead of responding to her sisters all the time.  Gracie is just so pretty!

The other day, Gracie didn't take a nap even though she was in her bed the whole time.  She told me she was "playing house."



I'm guessing the edge of the crib is a chair for her doll or something?  Gracie is pretty resourceful :)

And, lastly, here's a really pretty salad I made for lunch:



Isn't it so pretty?  I found it on Annie's Eats.  There's blackberries (on sale), honey goat cheese (that I found at Aldi...another WIN), sugared walnuts, vidalia onions, and a super yummy dressing you make yourself.  

Nothing like celebrating 100 posts with delightful randomness :)

Here's to 100 more!




I'm linking up here:
   life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment