1. Remember this picture from a couple of weeks ago?
I love it! It's so them! Leah is standing up straight, doing the right thing. Maggie looks so sweet, and Gracie's all like, "Where's the party!?!?!?!?"
Then I read this article about birth order.
Holy Smokes! It's like they followed Leah around and described her to a T! Maggie isn't quite the typical middle child (which the article said is hard to narrow down). Gracie is a pretty darn typical baby of the family.
I think I want to read the book now.
2. Aaron surprised me with these last week.
New mixing bowls! He's the greatest!
I even used every single one of them that day when I made Lemon Bundt Cake, Jalapeno Popper Dip, and Beer Bread.
3. I'm loving tracing paper for the girls lately.
They all like using it, but Leah LOVES it!
I think Gracie mostly likes that she's allowed to draw in a book :)
Leah has been tracing Care Bears:
4. You know how you're supposed to drink green tea, because it's so good for you? But, then you drink it and it tastes like you're sucking on a tree branch?
Or is that just me?
Anyway, I found a green tea that I like!
I make it by the pitcher and drink it heavily iced. You can totally taste a little bit of mint in it which helps balance out the branch-ness of the tea.
Naturally, I feel incredibly healthy when I drink it ;)
5. You know what else I like? Did you see the new header on the top of the page? Our friend, Andy, made it for me! You know, Andy of AndyandSteph :)
Anyway, I really like the new header.
But I have no idea what was going on with the side of my hair in that picture up there.
I hope your day is filled with things that you like!