Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

10 on 10 December

It's time for another 10 on 10!

Making lunch for school...



Doing hair...



Making "the good hot chocolate" for Mom2Mom...



I'm not going to lie, I skipped an hour when the speaker was speaking, because I would have felt a little weird taking her picture :)

Table decorations and my friend Kathy's arm during our discussion time :) ...



Unpacking my stuff from Mom2Mom and finding one of the ornaments Maggie and Gracie got...



Cutie-palooza aftermath...



Hacking up a ham to fit in the slow cooker for our First Annual Thanksmas...



Maggie was so happy to be up from her rest...



Leah was going through her drawer-of-"special"-things...



Homework time...



I was with Gracie all day, but for whatever reason, she didn't end up in any pictures.  Hm.

It was a good day!  Picture taking ended before our Thanksmas meal...more about that on Friday!

Previous Posts:
Chocolate Chip Bars and The Sound of Music
Maggie's Birthday Week
The Doctor Prescribed Crocs
Maggie Turns 5

I'm linking up here:

ten on ten button

No comments:

Post a Comment