Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Snapshots

Here are a few snapshots from our weekend!  Nothing too exciting, but good stuff anyway :)

1.  Leah got a super cute strawberry dress and tights for second Christmas!  I think she looks like Strawberry Shortcake (or "Strawbawbawberry Shortcake" as Maggie likes to say)!



2.  Gracie went to buy us coffee.  Clearly she needed her purse and bear, but pants were apparently optional.



3.  Maggie got a pack of Minnie Mouse puzzles, and the girls had lots of fun working on them!



4.  Potty training is...going, I guess.  It's not really going badly, I just wish she was potty trianed already :)  I'm getting to be well trained, however!  Gracie usually pees between 5 and 5:30, so we just put the potty chair right by her chair at supper, seeing as she gives me a frantic 1 second warning.



5.  It was not the best planning on my part to potty train Gracie while I'm preparing a seminar talk for the Women's Day Seminar at our church.  I wouldn't be working on my talk while she is awake, but it just wears me out, so when she's sleeping all I want to do is lay around and watch quality television programming like The Bachelor.  I ended up getting some work done during movie night.



6.  About that ice cream you see there...amazing!  I got the ice cream maker attachment for my Kitchen Aid as a late Christmas/Birthday gift and it is a blessing and a curse :)  That's coffee ice cream with vanilla bean caramel sauce.  It's heaven on a spoon!  Mmmmm...



Have a great week!






Linking up here:   miscellany monday at lowercase letters

2 comments:

  1. oh my, that ice cream w/the caramel sauce looks amazing!! love the potty chair by the table, so classy mommyhood :) I've been there......anything to get it to go where it needs to go!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to keep it as classy as possible at all times ;)

    ReplyDelete