Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Super-est Dad

I have mentioned before that I married well.

Did I also mention that Aaron is a super daddy?

Because he is.  

He really, really is.

While I was puttering around the kitchen this weekend, he was playing play doh with the girls.


Then, they went bowling down the hallway!


They closed the doors and set up cups as pins.  The soft ball that Aaron played with when he was little made the perfect bowling ball!

We had plenty of snow yesterday, so while I was fixing dinner, they made a little snowman!


So sweet!

They even posed for their blogging mama and were shouting in excitement!


I'm super grateful for Aaron being such a great husband and involved Daddy!

I'm off to take Maggie to her Pre-K screening!  She's so.excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment