Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Project 365: #3

Here are some more!

Day 17:


The book section at Walmart is the best part!  I hardly ever take them by the toys.  Why?  Because I am not a crazy person ;)

Day 18:


All of us in one place while I am folding the laundry that Aaron washed and dried!

Day 19:


Leah is doing a report on chinchillas for school, so we got her this stuffed animal.  She loves it, and leaves him with a clementine every day when she goes to school so he can eat :)

Nobody likes a negligent chinchilla owner..

Day 20:


Steph helped me organize the hall closet the night before this picture was taken; I just like to admire it!  Now nothing falls on me when I open it!  I feel like someone could take a nap on that bottom shelf if they felt like it.

Day 21:


Small group supper time!  And, yes, I still have Maggie's birthday decorations up from December 2.  I should really get on that.

Day 22:


I made a meal for someone and they sent me flowers to say thank you!  I was so surprised and happy.

Day 23:


Baby, it's cold outside!

Have a great weekend, and try not to turn into an icicle or anything like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment