Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Project 365: #4

Here are some sweet pictures of some sweet girls :)

Day 24:



Hot chocolate and peppermint marshmallows.  Note all of the chairs set up in a line on the right.  That was their tightrope :)


Day 25:



I made cupcakes for a friend's baby shower, and Leah was my chatty helper!


Day 26:



My friend, Nancy, got the girls these super cute hair flowers!  The middles say Big Sis, Middle Sis, and Little Sis!  They LOVE them!


Day 27:



Just talking about what to do after our Ramona Toothpaste Activity.


Day 28:



We made some puppy chow, so Mags was dustbustering up some residual powdered sugar.


Day 29:



A girl and her chinchilla making some bracelets.


Day 30:



This was my view as I was putting supper in the crockpot.  I love the view :)


Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment