Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Apple Cider Floats aka Apple Pie in a Glass

You know how when you're eating an apple and then take a drink of milk and you kind of want to spit it out?  

Milk + Apples = GROSS

However...

Ice Cream + Apple Cider + Soda = AMAZING-NESS!!!

It's almost counter-intuitive to put this combination together, but believe me, your taste buds will thank you!


Apple Cider Float or Apple Pie in a Glass

You don't need much to make these:



Apple Cider (the cloudy kind is definitely better, but I'm not the apple cider police, so use whatever your little heart desires)
Clear Soda (lemon lime soda or ginger ale)
Vanilla Ice Cream

That's it!

Are you ready for the very complicated directions?  Oh, and please excuse the cloudiness of the glass...sometimes I think jet dry is a scam.



Then...


Lastly,


aaaaaaaand...


Sharing with an adorable 3 year old is optional.


Oh, and lest you think I am a recipe creating genius, I adapted this from Mel's Kitchen Cafe who adapted it from Our Best Bites!

These are a fun, easy, seasonal way to end a meal!

If I was in junior high, I would start chanting "Do it!  Do it!  Do it!" to encourage you to make this....

But, I'm obviously much too mature for that sort of thing :)

Give these a try AND have a great weekend!

I'm linking up with A Southern Fairytale for Mouthwatering Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment