Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Back in the Day

I've started going through a pile of boxes filled with randomness in the basement.

It's interesting, and I'm proud of myself for all of the things I'm tossing!

But, I came across something that is TOTALLY a keeper!


Yep, that's a first generation Strawberry Shortcake doll (the Apricot one)!  I remember playing with her in the wooden cradle with the lacy pillow and the vintage-y red quilt!  I think that her plastic bunny sidekick is around here somewhere...quite possibly in the bottom of the toy box!

I wasn't much of a doll kid...I liked puzzles and books and playing school and bossing people around, but I loved this doll!

Gracie loves her, too, enough to take her to her room...


...and welcome her to the bed community :)


I feel like the spot right by the Care Bear is a good one.

Funshine Bear has his/her eye on you ;)


Gracie even managed to sleep in spite of her excitement!


Maggie gets the doll in her bed next.  We might need to develop some sort of sign up sheet :)

Have a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment