Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Project 365: #15 and a Guest Post

I'm posting this 1 day earlier than usual, because we are leaving for Aaron's parents' house on Thursday right after school!

But, before we get to the next installment of Project 365, hop on over to my internet friend Kristi's blog And Babies Don't Keep to read my guest post about what it's like to have 3 daughters.

Here's a little tease :)  

I feel like I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that three can, indeed, be a crowd at times.  I knew from my days of working at camp that odd numbers of girls can be problematic; it’s so easy for someone to be left out.  I solve that problem by... (continue)

Day 101:



Leah has inexplicably started eating salad...very specifically, romaine lettuce with carrots and ranch.  I have no idea why, but I don't need to know!  I'll take it!


Day 102:



Some of our friends had an Easter egg hunt!  We got there a little late, so the girls didn't find any eggs.  The did find these cool stumps to adorably stand on, though!  And, yes, they are all wearing denim jumpers.  I'm totally not the matchy match mom, but sometimes the girls decide to coordinate :)


Day 103:

The girls decided that Sunday was fancy dress day!  So, Leah and Gracie wore their Christmas dresses and Maggie wore her flower girl dress.  Gracie was on board with the fancy dress thing, but not so much with the picture...as you can tell from the background :)


Day 104:


Leah and Gracie have a case of the Mondays.  Particularly a case of the Snow-on-April-14th-walk-through-a-field-to-get-to-the-minivan-because-of-road-construction Mondays.


Day 105:



Maggie had been asking and asking for me to make this cake!  I finally remembered and made it for our small group supper.  Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Cake!  It was a winner :)


Day 106:



Aaron and Gracie were taking a little dance break at supper.  I love their happy smiles...that girl's got spirit!  They're an awesome little team :)



Have a happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment