Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

How I Get My Kids to Eat SOME Vegetables

OK, OK...stop laughing.  

Yes, I'm writing about this...

So, here's what I'm not saying:

I'm not saying the girls like to try new foods.

Although, Gracie is more adventurous than her sisters!

I'm not saying that they eat all of the vegetables in the world.

I'm not saying they aren't picky, because Maggie is pretty picky.  

I mean, she doesn't like watermelon.

Who doesn't like watermelon?

To be fair, though, she would gladly eat her body weight in cucumbers :)

BUT, they gobble up their veggies when I do this:


While I'm making supper, sometimes I set out a plate of carrot sticks, cucumber slices, and "sweet dippin' sticks."  

Sweet Dippin' Sticks is my fancy way of saying bell peppers; it just sounds more exciting :)

They all gobble these veggies right up before supper, and I don't stress about what veggies they eat at the meal, even though they do eat some at supper, too!

Give it a try!  I think you'll be amazed at how many vegetables your kids eat when they have a case of the munchies :)

Do you have any tips for getting your kids to eat veggies?

No comments:

Post a Comment