Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Date with Tres

Aaron will very often take the girls out on dates...one at a time.

Then, our friend, Bri, took each of the girls out on a date...one at a time.

Sometimes, the girls ask for me to take them out on a date...one at a time.

I always think it's so sweet, but a little bit funny, because we are together all.the.time. 

But, there is something special about some time with just you and your mom, so Gracie and I had a little coffee date.

She got her special drink.



We have this super cool Bible app for kids on our tablet (more about that later), and they came out with a new story, so we went through that together.



Gracie was very happy :)



Then, she played a little lego game...



She puts her hand on my hand quite often, and on my face...



which is quite adorable <3

We had a great little date complete with cuddling and coffee.



Have a great day!

Oh, and about the title of this post...I sometimes refer to the girls as their birth order number in Spanish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment