Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Thoughts

Jesus didn't come to earth, die on the cross, and be resurrected so that I could make chocolate marshmallow eggs.



Although, they are quite tasty and I like the snap of biting through the chocolate into the soft marshmallow :)


Jesus didn't come to earth, die on the cross, and be resurrected so that we could dye Easter eggs.


Easter dying pictures from last year are HERE

...which is a good thing.  I wouldn't say that dying Easter eggs is my favorite holiday tradition.  Someone's always spilling or crying because they cracked their egg.  Sheesh!


Why did Jesus die?


God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.
2 Corinthians 5:21

I'm so thankful that He did.


Who is Jesus?

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."

And, I am so thankful that He is.


I'm grateful that we get to celebrate the hope we have in Jesus in an extra special way this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment