Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Cherry Pumpkin Flax Trail Mix

I am transferring all of the recipes from my soon to be defunct food blog to this blog!  Here's one!
My Aldi carries Nature’s Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Granola.  It’s $5.99 at our regular grocery store, but it’s $2.99 at Aldi.  I call that winning :)
While I like it with milk for breakfast as much as the next girl, I threw a few odds and ends in with it and made a great trail mix!
Cherry Pumpkin Trail Mix // Becky's Happy Table
For 1 serving, I put into a bowl: 1/4 cup pumpkin flax granola and 1 tablespoon each dried cherries, shelled pistachios, and mini chocolate chips.
Cherry Pumpkin Trail Mix // Becky's Happy Table
It’s worth noting that I tear the bigger cherries in half to spread about the cherry goodness :)
Give the bowl a stir or a shake and, TA-DA!  A quick, easy, relatively healthy snack!  It’s perfect for fall.
Cherry Pumpkin Trail Mix // Becky's Happy Table
I feel like it goes without saying, but I’ll say it anyway :) , it’s super easy to increase the amounts to feed more people!

No comments:

Post a Comment