Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Hospitality Hint: Sparkle

I am transferring all of the recipes from my soon to be defunct food blog to this blog!  Here's a good one!
I had a super fun 31 Gifts party last week, so now I’m sharing an easy hospitality hint with you!
Meet the sparkle:
Sparkle!  //  Becky's Happy Table
A lot of cooking and serving food (or beverage in this case) is in the presentation!
I feel like calling a beverage “punch” lacks a bit of, you know, punch!
I prefer the term “sparkle!”
Doesn’t that sound so much more fun?
Here’s the equation:
Sparkle!  //  Becky's Happy Table
In this particular sparkle, I used equal parts ginger ale, and cran-raspberry juice, and…
TA-DA!!  Meet Ginger Cran-Raspberry Sparkle.  Or you could call it a sparkler :)
You can even add a twist of lime for an extra little something :)
This particular sparkle was a little bit drier (as opposed to sweet), but you can certainly mix and match the soda and juice however your little heart desires!
What combination would you enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment