Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Raspberry Cream Brownies

I am transferring all of the recipes from my soon to be defunct food blog to this blog!  Here's a good one!
You can’t go wrong with brownies…which means you can’t go wrong with brownies topped with amazing-ness!
Raspberry Cream Brownies // Becky's Happy Table
I got this recipe from a Taste of Home magazine when Leah was a baby!  I don’t know why I don’t make it more often, because it is so delicious!
All you need is a 9×13 inch pan of your favorite brownies.  You are more than welcome to use a box mix, but I literally always make these brownies.  I can personally attest to the fudge-y awesomeness of them!
You top the brownies with what is basically a cloud of white chocolate with raspberry pie filling gently spread on top.  I bet you could use your favorite berry pie filling…I think blueberry would be great, too!
These Raspberry Cream Brownies were the sweet element of what I served at my 31 party.  If you need a refreshed, the savory snack was 7 Layer Greek Dip.
I had the great idea to cut these into triangles which didn’t turn out quite like I had hoped.  I ended up cutting them into skinny rectangles, and that worked out a lot better.  Obviously you can cut them into squares, but I wanted to try something different.
These are great at room temperature, but perfection when they are chilled.  The cooler the dessert is, the more fudge-like the brownies become.  Yum!
Raspberry Cream Brownies
Author: 
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 24
 
Fudge-y brownies topped with a cloud of white chocolate and raspberry pie filling! You are free to mix and match the pudding and pie topping for different flavor combinations!
Ingredients
  • 9x13 inch pan of fudge-y brownies
  • 1 small box (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding
  • 2 cups heavy cream, divided
  • 1 can raspberry pie filling
Instructions
  1. Make brownies and allow to cool completely.
  2. In a small bowl, stir together the pudding mix and 1 cup of heavy cream until thick. Set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, whip the remaining 1 cup of cream until soft peaks form.
  4. Gently fold the pudding mixed with cream into the whipped cream.
  5. Spread on top of the brownies.
  6. Gently top with pie filling.
  7. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
  8. Slice and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment